Hibernian VS Aberdeen Match Analysis

Posted Sat, 06 Feb 2021 09:47:59 GMT        

Match Time:

Scottish Premier League -- Hibernian VS Aberdeen 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 27 rounds, Hibernian got 13 wins, 7 draws, 7 losses and placed the 3 of the Scottish Premier League. In the last 20 games, Hibernian got 9 wins, 5 draws and 6 losss. The win rate is 45.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 55.0%, the over win rate is 40.0%.

 

2. After 26 rounds, Aberdeen got 12 wins, 8 draws, 6 losses and placed the 4 of the Scottish Premier League. In the last 20 games, Aberdeen got 3 wins, 8 draws and 9 losss. The win rate is 30.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 40.0%, the over win rate is 35.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Hibernian 0.96-0-0.96. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 1510 matches, the home team got 534 wins, 456 draws and 520 losses. Home win rate: 35.36%; Draw win rate: 30.20%; Away win rate: 34.44%; Home odds win rate: 35.36%; Draw odds win rate: 30.20%; Away odds win rate: 34.44%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.88-2/2.5-1.02. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 863 matches, the home team got 378 wins, 211 draws and 274 losses. Home win rate: 43.80%; Draw win rate: 24.45%; Away win rate: 31.75%; Over odds win rate: 47.16%; Draw odds win rate: 6.84%; Under odds win rate: 46.00%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.66-3.05-2.66. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 177 games, the home team got 69 wins, 55 draws and 53 losses. Home win rate: 38.98%; Draw win rate: 31.07%; Away win rate: 29.94%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Hibernian(37.5%), Draw(29.7%), Aberdeen(32.9%)