Empoli VS Pescara Match Analysis

Posted Tue, 09 Feb 2021 08:45:42 GMT        

Match Time:

Italian Serie B -- Empoli VS Pescara 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 21 rounds, Empoli got 11 wins, 9 draws, 1 losses and placed the 1 of the Italian Serie B. In the last 20 games, Empoli got 10 wins, 8 draws and 2 losss. The win rate is 50.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 65.0%, the over win rate is 57.9%.

 

2. After 21 rounds, Pescara got 4 wins, 4 draws, 13 losses and placed the 20 of the Italian Serie B. In the last 20 games, Pescara got 8 wins, 3 draws and 9 losss. The win rate is 20.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 25.0%, the over win rate is 45.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Empoli 0.98-1-0.94. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 174 matches, the home team got 90 wins, 33 draws and 51 losses. Home win rate: 51.72%; Draw win rate: 18.97%; Away win rate: 29.31%; Home odds win rate: 34.48%; Draw odds win rate: 32.18%; Away odds win rate: 33.33%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.03-2.5/3-0.87. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 516 matches, the home team got 219 wins, 128 draws and 169 losses. Home win rate: 42.44%; Draw win rate: 24.81%; Away win rate: 32.75%; Over odds win rate: 45.74%; Draw odds win rate: 4.26%; Under odds win rate: 50.00%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.55-3.85-5.60. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 31 games, the home team got 22 wins, 4 draws and 5 losses. Home win rate: 70.97%; Draw win rate: 12.90%; Away win rate: 16.13%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Empoli(60.5%), Draw(23.3%), Pescara(16.2%)