Coventry City VS Brentford Match Analysis

Posted Sat, 20 Feb 2021 09:33:27 GMT        

Match Time:

England Championship -- Coventry City VS Brentford 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 30 rounds, Coventry City got 7 wins, 10 draws, 13 losses and placed the 20 of the England Championship. In the last 20 games, Coventry City got 5 wins, 8 draws and 7 losss. The win rate is 25.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 40.0%, the over win rate is 30.0%.

 

2. After 30 rounds, Brentford got 16 wins, 9 draws, 5 losses and placed the 2 of the England Championship. In the last 20 games, Brentford got 7 wins, 4 draws and 9 losss. The win rate is 60.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 55.0%, the over win rate is 60.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Coventry City 0.90--0.5-1.02. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 1272 matches, the home team got 569 wins, 314 draws and 389 losses. Home win rate: 44.73%; Draw win rate: 24.69%; Away win rate: 30.58%; Home odds win rate: 52.67%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 47.33%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.08-2.5-0.82. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 2760 matches, the home team got 1143 wins, 761 draws and 856 losses. Home win rate: 41.41%; Draw win rate: 27.57%; Away win rate: 31.01%; Over odds win rate: 44.02%; Draw odds win rate: 5.83%; Under odds win rate: 50.14%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 3.55-3.30-2.01. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 56 games, the home team got 15 wins, 9 draws and 32 losses. Home win rate: 26.79%; Draw win rate: 16.07%; Away win rate: 57.14%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Coventry City(21.2%), Draw(26.9%), Brentford(52.0%)