Norwich City VS Rotherham United Match Analysis

Posted Sat, 20 Feb 2021 09:33:27 GMT        

Match Time:

England Championship -- Norwich City VS Rotherham United 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 30 rounds, Norwich City got 18 wins, 7 draws, 5 losses and placed the 1 of the England Championship. In the last 20 games, Norwich City got 12 wins, 4 draws and 4 losss. The win rate is 60.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 60.0%, the over win rate is 40.0%.

 

2. After 28 rounds, Rotherham United got 8 wins, 5 draws, 15 losses and placed the 21 of the England Championship. In the last 20 games, Rotherham United got 8 wins, 3 draws and 9 losss. The win rate is 30.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 40.0%, the over win rate is 60.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Norwich City 1.04-1-0.88. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 337 matches, the home team got 194 wins, 73 draws and 70 losses. Home win rate: 57.57%; Draw win rate: 21.66%; Away win rate: 20.77%; Home odds win rate: 36.50%; Draw odds win rate: 27.00%; Away odds win rate: 36.50%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.88-2.5-1.02. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 1497 matches, the home team got 679 wins, 356 draws and 462 losses. Home win rate: 45.36%; Draw win rate: 23.78%; Away win rate: 30.86%; Over odds win rate: 47.03%; Draw odds win rate: 6.61%; Under odds win rate: 46.36%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.57-3.85-5.40. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 51 games, the home team got 36 wins, 12 draws and 3 losses. Home win rate: 70.59%; Draw win rate: 23.53%; Away win rate: 5.88%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Norwich City(61.6%), Draw(22.7%), Rotherham United(15.6%)