Reading VS Middlesbrough Match Analysis

Posted Sat, 20 Feb 2021 09:33:27 GMT        

Match Time:

England Championship -- Reading VS Middlesbrough 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 30 rounds, Reading got 15 wins, 6 draws, 9 losses and placed the 5 of the England Championship. In the last 20 games, Reading got 8 wins, 5 draws and 7 losss. The win rate is 40.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 65.0%, the over win rate is 55.0%.

 

2. After 30 rounds, Middlesbrough got 12 wins, 7 draws, 11 losses and placed the 8 of the England Championship. In the last 20 games, Middlesbrough got 8 wins, 1 draws and 11 losss. The win rate is 40.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 45.0%, the over win rate is 70.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Reading 0.88-0-1.04. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 600 matches, the home team got 224 wins, 162 draws and 214 losses. Home win rate: 37.33%; Draw win rate: 27.00%; Away win rate: 35.67%; Home odds win rate: 37.33%; Draw odds win rate: 27.00%; Away odds win rate: 35.67%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.11-2/2.5-0.80. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 4588 matches, the home team got 1989 wins, 1309 draws and 1290 losses. Home win rate: 43.35%; Draw win rate: 28.53%; Away win rate: 28.12%; Over odds win rate: 45.40%; Draw odds win rate: 7.17%; Under odds win rate: 47.43%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.57-3.00-2.79. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 97 games, the home team got 35 wins, 30 draws and 32 losses. Home win rate: 36.08%; Draw win rate: 30.93%; Away win rate: 32.99%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Reading(38.9%), Draw(30.3%), Middlesbrough(30.8%)