Venezia VS ACD Virtus Entella Match Analysis

Posted Sat, 20 Feb 2021 09:33:27 GMT        

Match Time:

Italian Serie B -- Venezia VS ACD Virtus Entella 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 23 rounds, Venezia got 10 wins, 8 draws, 5 losses and placed the 5 of the Italian Serie B. In the last 20 games, Venezia got 8 wins, 8 draws and 4 losss. The win rate is 40.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 60.0%, the over win rate is 45.0%.

 

2. After 23 rounds, ACD Virtus Entella got 4 wins, 5 draws, 14 losses and placed the 20 of the Italian Serie B. In the last 20 games, ACD Virtus Entella got 8 wins, 2 draws and 10 losss. The win rate is 20.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 30.0%, the over win rate is 60.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Venezia 0.93-0.5/1-0.97. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 182 matches, the home team got 90 wins, 49 draws and 43 losses. Home win rate: 49.45%; Draw win rate: 26.92%; Away win rate: 23.63%; Home odds win rate: 59.34%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 40.66%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.92-2/2.5-0.98. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 1344 matches, the home team got 603 wins, 356 draws and 385 losses. Home win rate: 44.87%; Draw win rate: 26.49%; Away win rate: 28.65%; Over odds win rate: 45.16%; Draw odds win rate: 6.77%; Under odds win rate: 48.07%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.67-3.45-4.70. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 37 games, the home team got 23 wins, 6 draws and 8 losses. Home win rate: 62.16%; Draw win rate: 16.22%; Away win rate: 21.62%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Venezia(54.3%), Draw(28.1%), ACD Virtus Entella(17.6%)