Chambly FC VS AJ Auxerre Match Analysis

Posted Sat, 20 Feb 2021 09:35:11 GMT        

Match Time:

France Ligue 2 -- Chambly FC VS AJ Auxerre 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 25 rounds, Chambly FC got 5 wins, 8 draws, 12 losses and placed the 18 of the France Ligue 2. In the last 20 games, Chambly FC got 4 wins, 6 draws and 10 losss. The win rate is 20.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 50.0%, the over win rate is 50.0%.

 

2. After 25 rounds, AJ Auxerre got 11 wins, 8 draws, 6 losses and placed the 5 of the France Ligue 2. In the last 20 games, AJ Auxerre got 3 wins, 8 draws and 9 losss. The win rate is 45.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 45.0%, the over win rate is 55.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Chambly FC 1.02--0.5/-1-0.82. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 812 matches, the home team got 358 wins, 211 draws and 243 losses. Home win rate: 44.09%; Draw win rate: 25.99%; Away win rate: 29.93%; Home odds win rate: 50.99%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 49.01%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.85-2.5-0.97. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 469 matches, the home team got 211 wins, 130 draws and 128 losses. Home win rate: 44.99%; Draw win rate: 27.72%; Away win rate: 27.29%; Over odds win rate: 44.35%; Draw odds win rate: 5.76%; Under odds win rate: 49.89%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 4.60-3.60-1.60. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 46 games, the home team got 7 wins, 11 draws and 28 losses. Home win rate: 15.22%; Draw win rate: 23.91%; Away win rate: 60.87%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Chambly FC(16.4%), Draw(23.2%), AJ Auxerre(60.4%)