Rodez Aveyron VS Toulouse Match Analysis

Posted Sat, 20 Feb 2021 09:35:11 GMT        

Match Time:

France Ligue 2 -- Rodez Aveyron VS Toulouse 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 25 rounds, Rodez Aveyron got 5 wins, 12 draws, 8 losses and placed the 15 of the France Ligue 2. In the last 20 games, Rodez Aveyron got 3 wins, 11 draws and 6 losss. The win rate is 15.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 45.0%, the over win rate is 35.0%.

 

2. After 25 rounds, Toulouse got 14 wins, 7 draws, 4 losses and placed the 2 of the France Ligue 2. In the last 20 games, Toulouse got 7 wins, 4 draws and 9 losss. The win rate is 70.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 75.0%, the over win rate is 60.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Rodez Aveyron 0.84--0.5-1.08. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 879 matches, the home team got 402 wins, 248 draws and 229 losses. Home win rate: 45.73%; Draw win rate: 28.21%; Away win rate: 26.05%; Home odds win rate: 49.37%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 50.63%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.09-2.5-0.81. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 576 matches, the home team got 254 wins, 130 draws and 192 losses. Home win rate: 44.10%; Draw win rate: 22.57%; Away win rate: 33.33%; Over odds win rate: 45.66%; Draw odds win rate: 6.60%; Under odds win rate: 47.74%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 3.60-3.15-2.07. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 7 games, the home team got 3 wins, 1 draws and 3 losses. Home win rate: 42.86%; Draw win rate: 14.29%; Away win rate: 42.86%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Rodez Aveyron(26.1%), Draw(28.8%), Toulouse(45.1%)