RCD Espanyol VS Sabadell Match Analysis

Posted Sat, 20 Feb 2021 09:35:11 GMT        

Match Time:

Spanish Segunda Division -- RCD Espanyol VS Sabadell 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 25 rounds, RCD Espanyol got 15 wins, 4 draws, 6 losses and placed the 2 of the Spanish Segunda Division. In the last 20 games, RCD Espanyol got 11 wins, 3 draws and 6 losss. The win rate is 55.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 50.0%, the over win rate is 40.0%.

 

2. After 25 rounds, Sabadell got 6 wins, 8 draws, 11 losses and placed the 17 of the Spanish Segunda Division. In the last 20 games, Sabadell got 9 wins, 8 draws and 3 losss. The win rate is 30.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 35.0%, the over win rate is 45.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is RCD Espanyol 1.20-1-0.75. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 120 matches, the home team got 65 wins, 26 draws and 29 losses. Home win rate: 54.17%; Draw win rate: 21.67%; Away win rate: 24.17%; Home odds win rate: 37.50%; Draw odds win rate: 17.50%; Away odds win rate: 45.00%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.17-2.5-0.75. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 2443 matches, the home team got 1040 wins, 715 draws and 688 losses. Home win rate: 42.57%; Draw win rate: 29.27%; Away win rate: 28.16%; Over odds win rate: 43.76%; Draw odds win rate: 6.88%; Under odds win rate: 49.37%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.63-3.60-5.40. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 54 games, the home team got 38 wins, 10 draws and 6 losses. Home win rate: 70.37%; Draw win rate: 18.52%; Away win rate: 11.11%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: RCD Espanyol(64.1%), Draw(22.7%), Sabadell(13.2%)