Albacete VS Sporting Gijon Match Analysis

Posted Sat, 20 Feb 2021 09:35:11 GMT        

Match Time:

Spanish Segunda Division -- Albacete VS Sporting Gijon 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 25 rounds, Albacete got 6 wins, 6 draws, 13 losses and placed the 21 of the Spanish Segunda Division. In the last 20 games, Albacete got 5 wins, 5 draws and 10 losss. The win rate is 25.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 40.0%, the over win rate is 30.0%.

 

2. After 25 rounds, Sporting Gijon got 12 wins, 7 draws, 6 losses and placed the 5 of the Spanish Segunda Division. In the last 20 games, Sporting Gijon got 5 wins, 6 draws and 9 losss. The win rate is 45.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 45.0%, the over win rate is 30.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Albacete 1.13-0-0.80. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 457 matches, the home team got 133 wins, 142 draws and 182 losses. Home win rate: 29.10%; Draw win rate: 31.07%; Away win rate: 39.82%; Home odds win rate: 29.10%; Draw odds win rate: 31.07%; Away odds win rate: 39.82%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.17-2-0.75. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 144 matches, the home team got 43 wins, 49 draws and 52 losses. Home win rate: 29.86%; Draw win rate: 34.03%; Away win rate: 36.11%; Over odds win rate: 34.72%; Draw odds win rate: 9.72%; Under odds win rate: 55.56%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 3.00-2.80-2.55. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 3 games, the home team got 1 wins, 0 draws and 2 losses. Home win rate: 33.33%; Draw win rate: 0.00%; Away win rate: 66.67%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Albacete(26.0%), Draw(33.2%), Sporting Gijon(40.8%)