KAS Eupen VS Oostende Match Analysis

Posted Sat, 20 Feb 2021 09:36:06 GMT        

Match Time:

Belgian Pro League -- KAS Eupen VS Oostende 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 27 rounds, KAS Eupen got 7 wins, 11 draws, 9 losses and placed the 14 of the Belgian Pro League. In the last 20 games, KAS Eupen got 7 wins, 6 draws and 7 losss. The win rate is 35.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 45.0%, the over win rate is 52.6%.

 

2. After 27 rounds, Oostende got 12 wins, 6 draws, 9 losses and placed the 5 of the Belgian Pro League. In the last 20 games, Oostende got 5 wins, 3 draws and 12 losss. The win rate is 50.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 60.0%, the over win rate is 65.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is KAS Eupen 1.00-0-0.92. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 1114 matches, the home team got 394 wins, 313 draws and 407 losses. Home win rate: 35.37%; Draw win rate: 28.10%; Away win rate: 36.54%; Home odds win rate: 35.37%; Draw odds win rate: 28.10%; Away odds win rate: 36.54%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.85-2.5/3-1.05. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 1178 matches, the home team got 591 wins, 266 draws and 321 losses. Home win rate: 50.17%; Draw win rate: 22.58%; Away win rate: 27.25%; Over odds win rate: 48.39%; Draw odds win rate: 5.35%; Under odds win rate: 46.26%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.68-3.15-2.57. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 49 games, the home team got 18 wins, 17 draws and 14 losses. Home win rate: 36.73%; Draw win rate: 34.69%; Away win rate: 28.57%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: KAS Eupen(34.7%), Draw(27.3%), Oostende(38.0%)