VVV Venlo VS AZ Alkmaar Match Analysis

Posted Sat, 20 Feb 2021 09:36:06 GMT        

Match Time:

Holland Eredivisie -- VVV Venlo VS AZ Alkmaar 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 21 rounds, VVV Venlo got 6 wins, 4 draws, 11 losses and placed the 14 of the Holland Eredivisie. In the last 20 games, VVV Venlo got 8 wins, 3 draws and 9 losss. The win rate is 40.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 50.0%, the over win rate is 65.0%.

 

2. After 22 rounds, AZ Alkmaar got 12 wins, 7 draws, 3 losses and placed the 3 of the Holland Eredivisie. In the last 20 games, AZ Alkmaar got 10 wins, 4 draws and 6 losss. The win rate is 55.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 50.0%, the over win rate is 45.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is VVV Venlo 0.88--1.5-1.02. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 99 matches, the home team got 52 wins, 21 draws and 26 losses. Home win rate: 52.53%; Draw win rate: 21.21%; Away win rate: 26.26%; Home odds win rate: 44.44%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 55.56%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.08-3/3.5-0.80. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 451 matches, the home team got 203 wins, 86 draws and 162 losses. Home win rate: 45.01%; Draw win rate: 19.07%; Away win rate: 35.92%; Over odds win rate: 44.12%; Draw odds win rate: 4.43%; Under odds win rate: 51.44%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 6.40-4.90-1.35. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 5 games, the home team got 0 wins, 2 draws and 3 losses. Home win rate: 0.00%; Draw win rate: 40.00%; Away win rate: 60.00%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: VVV Venlo(12.2%), Draw(18.0%), AZ Alkmaar(69.9%)