Mallorca VS Almeria Match Analysis

Posted Sun, 21 Feb 2021 09:06:32 GMT        

Match Time:

Spanish Segunda Division -- Mallorca VS Almeria 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 25 rounds, Mallorca got 15 wins, 6 draws, 4 losses and placed the 2 of the Spanish Segunda Division. In the last 20 games, Mallorca got 13 wins, 4 draws and 3 losss. The win rate is 65.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 60.0%, the over win rate is 45.0%.

 

2. After 25 rounds, Almeria got 15 wins, 4 draws, 6 losses and placed the 3 of the Spanish Segunda Division. In the last 20 games, Almeria got 7 wins, 3 draws and 10 losss. The win rate is 65.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 65.0%, the over win rate is 65.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Mallorca 0.93-0/0.5-0.97. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 366 matches, the home team got 134 wins, 102 draws and 130 losses. Home win rate: 36.61%; Draw win rate: 27.87%; Away win rate: 35.52%; Home odds win rate: 41.80%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 58.20%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.94-2-0.94. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 162 matches, the home team got 67 wins, 48 draws and 47 losses. Home win rate: 41.36%; Draw win rate: 29.63%; Away win rate: 29.01%; Over odds win rate: 40.12%; Draw odds win rate: 11.11%; Under odds win rate: 48.77%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.26-3.00-3.30. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 17 games, the home team got 9 wins, 4 draws and 4 losses. Home win rate: 52.94%; Draw win rate: 23.53%; Away win rate: 23.53%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Mallorca(44.6%), Draw(31.6%), Almeria(23.9%)