Royal Antwerp VS Sint-Truidense Match Analysis

Posted Sun, 21 Feb 2021 09:06:32 GMT        

Match Time:

Belgian Pro League -- Royal Antwerp VS Sint-Truidense 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 27 rounds, Royal Antwerp got 14 wins, 5 draws, 8 losses and placed the 2 of the Belgian Pro League. In the last 20 games, Royal Antwerp got 11 wins, 1 draws and 8 losss. The win rate is 55.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 40.0%, the over win rate is 57.9%.

 

2. After 27 rounds, Sint-Truidense got 8 wins, 6 draws, 13 losses and placed the 15 of the Belgian Pro League. In the last 20 games, Sint-Truidense got 9 wins, 3 draws and 8 losss. The win rate is 40.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 50.0%, the over win rate is 47.4%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Royal Antwerp 1.02-0.5/1-0.90. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 1162 matches, the home team got 621 wins, 280 draws and 261 losses. Home win rate: 53.44%; Draw win rate: 24.10%; Away win rate: 22.46%; Home odds win rate: 56.02%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 43.98%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.02-2.5/3-0.88. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 1393 matches, the home team got 655 wins, 339 draws and 399 losses. Home win rate: 47.02%; Draw win rate: 24.34%; Away win rate: 28.64%; Over odds win rate: 45.94%; Draw odds win rate: 6.39%; Under odds win rate: 47.67%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.76-3.65-4.20. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 30 games, the home team got 17 wins, 7 draws and 6 losses. Home win rate: 56.67%; Draw win rate: 23.33%; Away win rate: 20.00%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Royal Antwerp(52.8%), Draw(24.3%), Sint-Truidense(22.9%)