Pacos de Ferreira VS Vitoria Guimaraes Match Analysis

Posted Sun, 21 Feb 2021 09:06:32 GMT        

Match Time:

Portugal Primera Liga -- Pacos de Ferreira VS Vitoria Guimaraes 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 19 rounds, Pacos de Ferreira got 10 wins, 5 draws, 4 losses and placed the 5 of the Portugal Primera Liga. In the last 20 games, Pacos de Ferreira got 11 wins, 4 draws and 5 losss. The win rate is 55.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 65.0%, the over win rate is 35.0%.

 

2. After 19 rounds, Vitoria Guimaraes got 9 wins, 5 draws, 5 losses and placed the 6 of the Portugal Primera Liga. In the last 20 games, Vitoria Guimaraes got 10 wins, 6 draws and 4 losss. The win rate is 45.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 55.0%, the over win rate is 40.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Pacos de Ferreira 0.83-0-1.09. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 253 matches, the home team got 108 wins, 68 draws and 77 losses. Home win rate: 42.69%; Draw win rate: 26.88%; Away win rate: 30.43%; Home odds win rate: 42.69%; Draw odds win rate: 26.88%; Away odds win rate: 30.43%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.13-2/2.5-0.78. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 1443 matches, the home team got 599 wins, 451 draws and 393 losses. Home win rate: 41.51%; Draw win rate: 31.25%; Away win rate: 27.23%; Over odds win rate: 42.48%; Draw odds win rate: 7.76%; Under odds win rate: 49.76%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.51-3.00-2.86. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 16 games, the home team got 6 wins, 4 draws and 6 losses. Home win rate: 37.50%; Draw win rate: 25.00%; Away win rate: 37.50%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Pacos de Ferreira(37.1%), Draw(31.9%), Vitoria Guimaraes(31.0%)