FC Twente Enschede VS Feyenoord Match Analysis

Posted Sun, 21 Feb 2021 09:06:32 GMT        

Match Time:

Holland Eredivisie -- FC Twente Enschede VS Feyenoord 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 22 rounds, FC Twente Enschede got 9 wins, 6 draws, 7 losses and placed the 8 of the Holland Eredivisie. In the last 20 games, FC Twente Enschede got 7 wins, 5 draws and 8 losss. The win rate is 35.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 50.0%, the over win rate is 40.0%.

 

2. After 21 rounds, Feyenoord got 12 wins, 5 draws, 4 losses and placed the 5 of the Holland Eredivisie. In the last 20 games, Feyenoord got 5 wins, 3 draws and 12 losss. The win rate is 50.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 50.0%, the over win rate is 35.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is FC Twente Enschede 0.86--0.5-1.04. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 435 matches, the home team got 206 wins, 104 draws and 125 losses. Home win rate: 47.36%; Draw win rate: 23.91%; Away win rate: 28.74%; Home odds win rate: 53.56%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 46.44%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.93-2.5/3-0.95. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 1902 matches, the home team got 811 wins, 468 draws and 623 losses. Home win rate: 42.64%; Draw win rate: 24.61%; Away win rate: 32.75%; Over odds win rate: 44.22%; Draw odds win rate: 4.36%; Under odds win rate: 51.42%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 3.10-3.50-2.03. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 3 games, the home team got 2 wins, 0 draws and 1 losses. Home win rate: 66.67%; Draw win rate: 0.00%; Away win rate: 33.33%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: FC Twente Enschede(28.2%), Draw(25.4%), Feyenoord(46.5%)