Red Bull Salzburg VS Rapid Wien Match Analysis

Posted Sun, 21 Feb 2021 09:06:32 GMT        

Match Time:

Austrian Bundesliga -- Red Bull Salzburg VS Rapid Wien 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 17 rounds, Red Bull Salzburg got 13 wins, 1 draws, 3 losses and placed the 1 of the Austrian Bundesliga. In the last 20 games, Red Bull Salzburg got 12 wins, 1 draws and 7 losss. The win rate is 60.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 45.0%, the over win rate is 52.6%.

 

2. After 17 rounds, Rapid Wien got 11 wins, 4 draws, 2 losses and placed the 2 of the Austrian Bundesliga. In the last 20 games, Rapid Wien got 6 wins, 4 draws and 10 losss. The win rate is 60.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 40.0%, the over win rate is 52.6%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Red Bull Salzburg 0.99-1/1.5-0.93. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 81 matches, the home team got 43 wins, 22 draws and 16 losses. Home win rate: 53.09%; Draw win rate: 27.16%; Away win rate: 19.75%; Home odds win rate: 35.80%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 64.20%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.98-3.5-0.92. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 42 matches, the home team got 31 wins, 4 draws and 7 losses. Home win rate: 73.81%; Draw win rate: 9.52%; Away win rate: 16.67%; Over odds win rate: 38.10%; Draw odds win rate: 7.14%; Under odds win rate: 54.76%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.47-4.60-5.60. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 2 games, the home team got 1 wins, 1 draws and 0 losses. Home win rate: 50.00%; Draw win rate: 50.00%; Away win rate: 0.00%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Red Bull Salzburg(61.6%), Draw(20.4%), Rapid Wien(18.0%)