Olympiakos Piraeus VS Aris Thessaloniki Match Analysis

Posted Sun, 21 Feb 2021 09:06:32 GMT        

Match Time:

Greece Super League A -- Olympiakos Piraeus VS Aris Thessaloniki 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 22 rounds, Olympiakos Piraeus got 18 wins, 3 draws, 1 losses and placed the 1 of the Greece Super League A. In the last 20 games, Olympiakos Piraeus got 15 wins, 2 draws and 3 losss. The win rate is 75.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 55.0%, the over win rate is 60.0%.

 

2. After 22 rounds, Aris Thessaloniki got 13 wins, 4 draws, 5 losses and placed the 4 of the Greece Super League A. In the last 20 games, Aris Thessaloniki got 10 wins, 3 draws and 7 losss. The win rate is 55.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 55.0%, the over win rate is 25.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Olympiakos Piraeus 0.88-1-1.02. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 214 matches, the home team got 109 wins, 45 draws and 60 losses. Home win rate: 50.93%; Draw win rate: 21.03%; Away win rate: 28.04%; Home odds win rate: 37.85%; Draw odds win rate: 28.97%; Away odds win rate: 33.18%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.98-2.5-0.90. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 2476 matches, the home team got 1017 wins, 652 draws and 807 losses. Home win rate: 41.07%; Draw win rate: 26.33%; Away win rate: 32.59%; Over odds win rate: 44.67%; Draw odds win rate: 5.21%; Under odds win rate: 50.12%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.49-3.90-5.80. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 48 games, the home team got 30 wins, 9 draws and 9 losses. Home win rate: 62.50%; Draw win rate: 18.75%; Away win rate: 18.75%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Olympiakos Piraeus(59.6%), Draw(23.5%), Aris Thessaloniki(16.9%)