Flamengo VS Internacional RS Match Analysis

Posted Sun, 21 Feb 2021 09:08:06 GMT        

Match Time:

Brazil Serie A -- Flamengo VS Internacional RS 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 36 rounds, Flamengo got 20 wins, 8 draws, 8 losses and placed the 2 of the Brazil Serie A. In the last 20 games, Flamengo got 10 wins, 5 draws and 5 losss. The win rate is 50.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 35.0%, the over win rate is 50.0%.

 

2. After 36 rounds, Internacional RS got 20 wins, 9 draws, 7 losses and placed the 1 of the Brazil Serie A. In the last 20 games, Internacional RS got 10 wins, 3 draws and 7 losss. The win rate is 60.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 55.0%, the over win rate is 45.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Flamengo 0.95-0.5-0.97. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 773 matches, the home team got 298 wins, 201 draws and 274 losses. Home win rate: 38.55%; Draw win rate: 26.00%; Away win rate: 35.45%; Home odds win rate: 49.81%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 50.19%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.94-2/2.5-0.96. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 1058 matches, the home team got 437 wins, 300 draws and 321 losses. Home win rate: 41.30%; Draw win rate: 28.36%; Away win rate: 30.34%; Over odds win rate: 41.97%; Draw odds win rate: 6.81%; Under odds win rate: 51.23%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.94-3.10-4.10. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 16 games, the home team got 7 wins, 6 draws and 3 losses. Home win rate: 43.75%; Draw win rate: 37.50%; Away win rate: 18.75%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Flamengo(53.3%), Draw(27.1%), Internacional RS(19.6%)