Randers FC VS Nordsjaelland Match Analysis

Posted Sun, 21 Feb 2021 09:08:06 GMT        

Match Time:

Denmark Superligaen -- Randers FC VS Nordsjaelland 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 16 rounds, Randers FC got 8 wins, 2 draws, 6 losses and placed the 5 of the Denmark Superligaen. In the last 20 games, Randers FC got 13 wins, 3 draws and 4 losss. The win rate is 65.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 55.0%, the over win rate is 70.0%.

 

2. After 16 rounds, Nordsjaelland got 4 wins, 5 draws, 7 losses and placed the 10 of the Denmark Superligaen. In the last 20 games, Nordsjaelland got 4 wins, 4 draws and 12 losss. The win rate is 45.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 40.0%, the over win rate is 44.4%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Randers FC 1.00-0.5-0.90. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 1834 matches, the home team got 792 wins, 450 draws and 592 losses. Home win rate: 43.18%; Draw win rate: 24.54%; Away win rate: 32.28%; Home odds win rate: 51.36%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 48.64%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.93-2.5-0.95. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 2045 matches, the home team got 852 wins, 495 draws and 698 losses. Home win rate: 41.66%; Draw win rate: 24.21%; Away win rate: 34.13%; Over odds win rate: 44.40%; Draw odds win rate: 5.38%; Under odds win rate: 50.22%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.99-3.45-3.25. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 33 games, the home team got 16 wins, 8 draws and 9 losses. Home win rate: 48.48%; Draw win rate: 24.24%; Away win rate: 27.27%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Randers FC(48.8%), Draw(27.3%), Nordsjaelland(23.9%)