Desna Chernihiv VS Dynamo Kyiv Match Analysis

Posted Sun, 21 Feb 2021 09:08:06 GMT        

Match Time:

Ukrainian Premier League -- Desna Chernihiv VS Dynamo Kyiv 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 14 rounds, Desna Chernihiv got 6 wins, 5 draws, 3 losses and placed the 4 of the Ukrainian Premier League. In the last 20 games, Desna Chernihiv got 7 wins, 5 draws and 8 losss. The win rate is 35.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 25.0%, the over win rate is 33.3%.

 

2. After 14 rounds, Dynamo Kyiv got 10 wins, 3 draws, 1 losses and placed the 1 of the Ukrainian Premier League. In the last 20 games, Dynamo Kyiv got 7 wins, 4 draws and 9 losss. The win rate is 50.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 30.0%, the over win rate is 46.7%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Desna Chernihiv 0.85--0.5/-1-1.03. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 239 matches, the home team got 92 wins, 49 draws and 98 losses. Home win rate: 38.49%; Draw win rate: 20.50%; Away win rate: 41.00%; Home odds win rate: 61.51%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 38.49%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.96-2.5-0.90. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 954 matches, the home team got 424 wins, 239 draws and 291 losses. Home win rate: 44.44%; Draw win rate: 25.05%; Away win rate: 30.50%; Over odds win rate: 44.86%; Draw odds win rate: 6.39%; Under odds win rate: 48.74%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 3.95-3.50-1.73. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 7 games, the home team got 3 wins, 0 draws and 4 losses. Home win rate: 42.86%; Draw win rate: 0.00%; Away win rate: 57.14%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Desna Chernihiv(20.1%), Draw(24.4%), Dynamo Kyiv(55.5%)