Fenerbahce VS Goztepe Match Analysis

Posted Sun, 21 Feb 2021 09:08:06 GMT        

Match Time:

Turkish Super Liga -- Fenerbahce VS Goztepe 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 24 rounds, Fenerbahce got 16 wins, 3 draws, 5 losses and placed the 3 of the Turkish Super Liga. In the last 20 games, Fenerbahce got 14 wins, 2 draws and 4 losss. The win rate is 70.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 55.0%, the over win rate is 40.0%.

 

2. After 24 rounds, Goztepe got 7 wins, 8 draws, 9 losses and placed the 12 of the Turkish Super Liga. In the last 20 games, Goztepe got 4 wins, 5 draws and 11 losss. The win rate is 35.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 40.0%, the over win rate is 45.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Fenerbahce 0.92-1-1.00. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 638 matches, the home team got 373 wins, 147 draws and 118 losses. Home win rate: 58.46%; Draw win rate: 23.04%; Away win rate: 18.50%; Home odds win rate: 37.77%; Draw odds win rate: 25.55%; Away odds win rate: 36.68%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.90-2.5-1.00. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 4739 matches, the home team got 2153 wins, 1164 draws and 1422 losses. Home win rate: 45.43%; Draw win rate: 24.56%; Away win rate: 30.01%; Over odds win rate: 45.96%; Draw odds win rate: 5.87%; Under odds win rate: 48.17%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.53-3.80-6.00. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 31 games, the home team got 14 wins, 8 draws and 9 losses. Home win rate: 45.16%; Draw win rate: 25.81%; Away win rate: 29.03%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Fenerbahce(63.8%), Draw(21.6%), Goztepe(14.6%)