Tigres UANL VS Club Tijuana Match Analysis

Posted Sun, 21 Feb 2021 09:08:06 GMT        

Match Time:

Primera Division de Mexico -- Tigres UANL VS Club Tijuana 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 5 rounds, Tigres UANL got 2 wins, 1 draws, 2 losses and placed the 11 of the Primera Division de Mexico. In the last 20 games, Tigres UANL got 12 wins, 3 draws and 5 losss. The win rate is 60.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 65.0%, the over win rate is 40.0%.

 

2. After 6 rounds, Club Tijuana got 3 wins, 3 draws, 0 losses and placed the 4 of the Primera Division de Mexico. In the last 20 games, Club Tijuana got 4 wins, 6 draws and 10 losss. The win rate is 30.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 45.0%, the over win rate is 40.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Tigres UANL 0.97-1-0.95. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 406 matches, the home team got 240 wins, 98 draws and 68 losses. Home win rate: 59.11%; Draw win rate: 24.14%; Away win rate: 16.75%; Home odds win rate: 38.42%; Draw odds win rate: 23.89%; Away odds win rate: 37.68%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.00-2.5-0.90. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 5280 matches, the home team got 2318 wins, 1430 draws and 1532 losses. Home win rate: 43.90%; Draw win rate: 27.08%; Away win rate: 29.02%; Over odds win rate: 44.87%; Draw odds win rate: 6.36%; Under odds win rate: 48.77%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.53-3.95-5.80. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 51 games, the home team got 38 wins, 6 draws and 7 losses. Home win rate: 74.51%; Draw win rate: 11.76%; Away win rate: 13.73%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Tigres UANL(61.3%), Draw(23.3%), Club Tijuana(15.4%)