Tecnico Universitario VS Delfin SC Match Analysis

Posted Sun, 21 Feb 2021 09:08:06 GMT        

Match Time:

Primera Division de Ecuador -- Tecnico Universitario VS Delfin SC 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 0 rounds, Tecnico Universitario got 0 wins, 0 draws, 0 losses and placed the 9 of the Primera Division de Ecuador. In the last 20 games, Tecnico Universitario got 6 wins, 6 draws and 8 losss. The win rate is 30.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 45.0%, the over win rate is 20.0%.

 

2. After 0 rounds, Delfin SC got 0 wins, 0 draws, 0 losses and placed the 14 of the Primera Division de Ecuador. In the last 20 games, Delfin SC got 4 wins, 5 draws and 11 losss. The win rate is 35.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 45.0%, the over win rate is 55.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Tecnico Universitario 1.02-0/0.5-0.82. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 1631 matches, the home team got 640 wins, 449 draws and 542 losses. Home win rate: 39.24%; Draw win rate: 27.53%; Away win rate: 33.23%; Home odds win rate: 41.57%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 58.43%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.87-2/2.5-0.95. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 2535 matches, the home team got 1142 wins, 703 draws and 690 losses. Home win rate: 45.05%; Draw win rate: 27.73%; Away win rate: 27.22%; Over odds win rate: 45.52%; Draw odds win rate: 7.50%; Under odds win rate: 46.98%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.37-3.20-2.59. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 29 games, the home team got 7 wins, 8 draws and 14 losses. Home win rate: 24.14%; Draw win rate: 27.59%; Away win rate: 48.28%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Tecnico Universitario(45.0%), Draw(27.5%), Delfin SC(27.5%)