Colon de Santa Fe VS San Lorenzo Match Analysis

Posted Mon, 22 Feb 2021 08:48:38 GMT        

Match Time:

Argentine Division 1 -- Colon de Santa Fe VS San Lorenzo 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 1 rounds, Colon de Santa Fe got 1 wins, 0 draws, 0 losses and placed the 3 of the Argentine Division 1. In the last 20 games, Colon de Santa Fe got 9 wins, 4 draws and 7 losss. The win rate is 45.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 55.0%, the over win rate is 47.4%.

 

2. After 1 rounds, San Lorenzo got 1 wins, 0 draws, 0 losses and placed the 5 of the Argentine Division 1. In the last 20 games, San Lorenzo got 7 wins, 4 draws and 9 losss. The win rate is 50.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 50.0%, the over win rate is 50.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Colon de Santa Fe 0.76-0/-0.5-1.19. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 167 matches, the home team got 61 wins, 52 draws and 54 losses. Home win rate: 36.53%; Draw win rate: 31.14%; Away win rate: 32.34%; Home odds win rate: 40.12%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 59.88%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.11-2/2.5-0.80. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 4588 matches, the home team got 1989 wins, 1309 draws and 1290 losses. Home win rate: 43.35%; Draw win rate: 28.53%; Away win rate: 28.12%; Over odds win rate: 45.40%; Draw odds win rate: 7.17%; Under odds win rate: 47.43%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.80-3.05-2.54. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 0 games, the home team got 0 wins, 0 draws and 0 losses. Home win rate: 0.00%; Draw win rate: 0.00%; Away win rate: 0.00%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Colon de Santa Fe(35.1%), Draw(29.6%), San Lorenzo(35.3%)