AZ Alkmaar (Youth) VS Go Ahead Eagles Match Analysis

Posted Mon, 22 Feb 2021 08:48:38 GMT        

Match Time:

Holland Jupiler League -- AZ Alkmaar (Youth) VS Go Ahead Eagles 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 24 rounds, AZ Alkmaar (Youth) got 6 wins, 4 draws, 14 losses and placed the 18 of the Holland Jupiler League. In the last 20 games, AZ Alkmaar (Youth) got 4 wins, 4 draws and 12 losss. The win rate is 20.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 40.0%, the over win rate is 50.0%.

 

2. After 24 rounds, Go Ahead Eagles got 13 wins, 5 draws, 6 losses and placed the 5 of the Holland Jupiler League. In the last 20 games, Go Ahead Eagles got 9 wins, 2 draws and 9 losss. The win rate is 65.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 65.0%, the over win rate is 40.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is AZ Alkmaar (Youth) 0.98--0.5-0.92. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 719 matches, the home team got 291 wins, 184 draws and 244 losses. Home win rate: 40.47%; Draw win rate: 25.59%; Away win rate: 33.94%; Home odds win rate: 49.10%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 50.90%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.98-3-0.90. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 1370 matches, the home team got 629 wins, 299 draws and 442 losses. Home win rate: 45.91%; Draw win rate: 21.82%; Away win rate: 32.26%; Over odds win rate: 46.57%; Draw odds win rate: 5.26%; Under odds win rate: 48.18%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 3.35-3.60-1.91. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 2 games, the home team got 0 wins, 0 draws and 2 losses. Home win rate: 0.00%; Draw win rate: 0.00%; Away win rate: 100.00%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: AZ Alkmaar (Youth)(26.2%), Draw(24.8%), Go Ahead Eagles(49.0%)