Lyngby VS FC Copenhagen Match Analysis

Posted Mon, 22 Feb 2021 08:50:21 GMT        

Match Time:

Denmark Superligaen -- Lyngby VS FC Copenhagen 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 16 rounds, Lyngby got 1 wins, 4 draws, 11 losses and placed the 12 of the Denmark Superligaen. In the last 20 games, Lyngby got 5 wins, 5 draws and 10 losss. The win rate is 25.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 45.0%, the over win rate is 63.2%.

 

2. After 16 rounds, FC Copenhagen got 9 wins, 2 draws, 5 losses and placed the 4 of the Denmark Superligaen. In the last 20 games, FC Copenhagen got 9 wins, 4 draws and 7 losss. The win rate is 60.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 45.0%, the over win rate is 52.6%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Lyngby 1.00--1-0.90. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 621 matches, the home team got 317 wins, 134 draws and 170 losses. Home win rate: 51.05%; Draw win rate: 21.58%; Away win rate: 27.38%; Home odds win rate: 37.36%; Draw odds win rate: 23.67%; Away odds win rate: 38.97%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.88-2.5-1.00. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 2182 matches, the home team got 981 wins, 523 draws and 678 losses. Home win rate: 44.96%; Draw win rate: 23.97%; Away win rate: 31.07%; Over odds win rate: 45.83%; Draw odds win rate: 5.18%; Under odds win rate: 48.99%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 5.20-3.95-1.52. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 5 games, the home team got 1 wins, 0 draws and 4 losses. Home win rate: 20.00%; Draw win rate: 0.00%; Away win rate: 80.00%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Lyngby(13.9%), Draw(21.8%), FC Copenhagen(64.3%)