FC Ufa VS Ural Sverdlovsk Oblast Match Analysis

Posted Mon, 22 Feb 2021 08:50:21 GMT        

Match Time:

Russia Cup -- FC Ufa VS Ural Sverdlovsk Oblast 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 19 rounds, FC Ufa got 3 wins, 4 draws, 12 losses and placed the 16 of the Russia Premier League. In the last 20 games, FC Ufa got 6 wins, 4 draws and 10 losss. The win rate is 30.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 35.0%, the over win rate is 41.2%.

 

2. After 19 rounds, Ural Sverdlovsk Oblast got 4 wins, 9 draws, 6 losses and placed the 12 of the Russia Premier League. In the last 20 games, Ural Sverdlovsk Oblast got 4 wins, 8 draws and 8 losss. The win rate is 35.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 25.0%, the over win rate is 38.5%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is FC Ufa 0.84-0-1.08. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 769 matches, the home team got 279 wins, 234 draws and 256 losses. Home win rate: 36.28%; Draw win rate: 30.43%; Away win rate: 33.29%; Home odds win rate: 36.28%; Draw odds win rate: 30.43%; Away odds win rate: 33.29%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.90-2-1.00. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 878 matches, the home team got 343 wins, 279 draws and 256 losses. Home win rate: 39.07%; Draw win rate: 31.78%; Away win rate: 29.16%; Over odds win rate: 42.71%; Draw odds win rate: 7.97%; Under odds win rate: 49.32%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.54-2.96-2.87. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 15 games, the home team got 2 wins, 7 draws and 6 losses. Home win rate: 13.33%; Draw win rate: 46.67%; Away win rate: 40.00%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: FC Ufa(37.5%), Draw(30.4%), Ural Sverdlovsk Oblast(32.1%)