Khimki VS Krylya Sovetov Match Analysis

Posted Mon, 22 Feb 2021 08:50:21 GMT        

Match Time:

Russia Cup -- Khimki VS Krylya Sovetov 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 19 rounds, Khimki got 7 wins, 4 draws, 8 losses and placed the 11 of the Russia Premier League. In the last 20 games, Khimki got 10 wins, 5 draws and 5 losss. The win rate is 50.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 50.0%, the over win rate is 53.3%.

 

2. After 26 rounds, Krylya Sovetov got 17 wins, 4 draws, 5 losses and placed the 2 of the Russian National Football League. In the last 20 games, Krylya Sovetov got 4 wins, 4 draws and 12 losss. The win rate is 70.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 25.0%, the over win rate is 53.8%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Khimki 0.84-0-1.00. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 1984 matches, the home team got 775 wins, 553 draws and 656 losses. Home win rate: 39.06%; Draw win rate: 27.87%; Away win rate: 33.06%; Home odds win rate: 39.06%; Draw odds win rate: 27.87%; Away odds win rate: 33.06%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.04-2.5-0.78. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 1682 matches, the home team got 737 wins, 459 draws and 486 losses. Home win rate: 43.82%; Draw win rate: 27.29%; Away win rate: 28.89%; Over odds win rate: 45.42%; Draw odds win rate: 5.65%; Under odds win rate: 48.93%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.38-3.20-2.59. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 92 games, the home team got 34 wins, 26 draws and 32 losses. Home win rate: 36.96%; Draw win rate: 28.26%; Away win rate: 34.78%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Khimki(37.8%), Draw(28.7%), Krylya Sovetov(33.5%)