Deportivo Cali VS Alianza Petrolera Match Analysis

Posted Mon, 22 Feb 2021 08:50:21 GMT        

Match Time:

Primera Division de Colombiano-Apertura -- Deportivo Cali VS Alianza Petrolera 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 7 rounds, Deportivo Cali got 6 wins, 1 draws, 0 losses and placed the 1 of the Primera Division de Colombiano-Apertura. In the last 20 games, Deportivo Cali got 9 wins, 5 draws and 6 losss. The win rate is 45.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 50.0%, the over win rate is 40.0%.

 

2. After 6 rounds, Alianza Petrolera got 0 wins, 2 draws, 4 losses and placed the 19 of the Primera Division de Colombiano-Apertura. In the last 20 games, Alianza Petrolera got 4 wins, 6 draws and 10 losss. The win rate is 5.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 10.0%, the over win rate is 65.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Deportivo Cali 0.79-0.5/1-1.05. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 1208 matches, the home team got 692 wins, 284 draws and 232 losses. Home win rate: 57.28%; Draw win rate: 23.51%; Away win rate: 19.21%; Home odds win rate: 57.37%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 42.63%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.92-2/2.5-0.90. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 4947 matches, the home team got 2151 wins, 1394 draws and 1402 losses. Home win rate: 43.48%; Draw win rate: 28.18%; Away win rate: 28.34%; Over odds win rate: 43.56%; Draw odds win rate: 7.72%; Under odds win rate: 48.72%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.59-3.40-5.20. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 13 games, the home team got 7 wins, 3 draws and 3 losses. Home win rate: 53.85%; Draw win rate: 23.08%; Away win rate: 23.08%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Deportivo Cali(59.1%), Draw(25.7%), Alianza Petrolera(15.2%)