Tsarsko Selo VS Botev Plovdiv Match Analysis

Posted Mon, 22 Feb 2021 08:50:21 GMT        

Match Time:

Bulgaria Premier League -- Tsarsko Selo VS Botev Plovdiv 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 17 rounds, Tsarsko Selo got 4 wins, 5 draws, 8 losses and placed the 9 of the Bulgaria Premier League. In the last 20 games, Tsarsko Selo got 4 wins, 6 draws and 10 losss. The win rate is 20.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 35.0%, the over win rate is 31.3%.

 

2. After 17 rounds, Botev Plovdiv got 3 wins, 5 draws, 9 losses and placed the 12 of the Bulgaria Premier League. In the last 20 games, Botev Plovdiv got 3 wins, 4 draws and 13 losss. The win rate is 40.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 20.0%, the over win rate is 50.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Tsarsko Selo 1.02-0/0.5-0.82. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 1631 matches, the home team got 640 wins, 449 draws and 542 losses. Home win rate: 39.24%; Draw win rate: 27.53%; Away win rate: 33.23%; Home odds win rate: 41.57%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 58.43%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.80-2-1.02. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 201 matches, the home team got 80 wins, 58 draws and 63 losses. Home win rate: 39.80%; Draw win rate: 28.86%; Away win rate: 31.34%; Over odds win rate: 39.30%; Draw odds win rate: 7.46%; Under odds win rate: 53.23%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.30-3.10-2.76. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 85 games, the home team got 34 wins, 21 draws and 30 losses. Home win rate: 40.00%; Draw win rate: 24.71%; Away win rate: 35.29%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Tsarsko Selo(39.8%), Draw(28.8%), Botev Plovdiv(31.5%)