Lincoln City VS Swindon Town Match Analysis

Posted Tue, 23 Feb 2021 09:11:27 GMT        

Match Time:

England League 1 -- Lincoln City VS Swindon Town 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 28 rounds, Lincoln City got 17 wins, 5 draws, 6 losses and placed the 1 of the England League 1. In the last 20 games, Lincoln City got 11 wins, 5 draws and 4 losses. The win rate is 55.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 55.0%, the over win rate is 55.0%.

 

2. After 29 rounds, Swindon Town got 8 wins, 3 draws, 18 losses and placed the 20 of the England League 1. In the last 20 games, Swindon Town got 9 wins, 3 draws and 8 losses. The win rate is 25.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 45.0%, the over win rate is 55.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Lincoln City 1.12-1/1.5-0.79. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 22 matches, the home team got 10 wins, 5 draws and 7 losses. Home win rate: 45.45%; Draw win rate: 22.73%; Away win rate: 31.82%; Home odds win rate: 40.91%; Away odds win rate: 59.09%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.02-2.5/3-0.86. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 456 matches, the home team got 200 wins, 101 draws and 155 losses. Home win rate: 43.86%; Draw win rate: 22.15%; Away win rate: 33.99%; Over odds win rate: 44.30%; Draw odds win rate: 5.70%; Under odds win rate: 50.00%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.46-4.20-5.60. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 36 games, the home team got 21 wins, 9 draws and 6 losses. Home win rate: 58.33%; Draw win rate: 25.00%; Away win rate: 16.67%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Lincoln City(62.4%), Draw(23.0%), Swindon Town(14.6%)