Blackpool VS Doncaster Rovers Match Analysis

Posted Tue, 23 Feb 2021 09:11:27 GMT        

Match Time:

England League 1 -- Blackpool VS Doncaster Rovers 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 26 rounds, Blackpool got 12 wins, 4 draws, 10 losses and placed the 13 of the England League 1. In the last 20 games, Blackpool got 10 wins, 5 draws and 5 losss. The win rate is 50.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 65.0%, the over win rate is 40.0%.

 

2. After 27 rounds, Doncaster Rovers got 15 wins, 4 draws, 8 losses and placed the 4 of the England League 1. In the last 20 games, Doncaster Rovers got 8 wins, 2 draws and 10 losss. The win rate is 60.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 65.0%, the over win rate is 60.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Blackpool 0.91-0/0.5-0.99. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 217 matches, the home team got 83 wins, 57 draws and 77 losses. Home win rate: 38.25%; Draw win rate: 26.27%; Away win rate: 35.48%; Home odds win rate: 43.78%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 56.22%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.95-2/2.5-0.93. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 252 matches, the home team got 112 wins, 68 draws and 72 losses. Home win rate: 44.44%; Draw win rate: 26.98%; Away win rate: 28.57%; Over odds win rate: 41.27%; Draw odds win rate: 7.94%; Under odds win rate: 50.79%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.22-3.20-2.98. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 18 games, the home team got 8 wins, 5 draws and 5 losses. Home win rate: 44.44%; Draw win rate: 27.78%; Away win rate: 27.78%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Blackpool(43.8%), Draw(28.7%), Doncaster Rovers(27.5%)