Hull City VS Ipswich Town Match Analysis

Posted Tue, 23 Feb 2021 09:11:27 GMT        

Match Time:

England League 1 -- Hull City VS Ipswich Town 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 30 rounds, Hull City got 16 wins, 5 draws, 9 losses and placed the 3 of the England League 1. In the last 20 games, Hull City got 7 wins, 7 draws and 6 losss. The win rate is 35.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 35.0%, the over win rate is 35.0%.

 

2. After 27 rounds, Ipswich Town got 12 wins, 5 draws, 10 losses and placed the 12 of the England League 1. In the last 20 games, Ipswich Town got 8 wins, 5 draws and 7 losss. The win rate is 30.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 50.0%, the over win rate is 40.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Hull City 1.07-0.5/1-0.83. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 221 matches, the home team got 91 wins, 62 draws and 68 losses. Home win rate: 41.18%; Draw win rate: 28.05%; Away win rate: 30.77%; Home odds win rate: 52.94%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 47.06%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.88-2/2.5-1.00. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 619 matches, the home team got 241 wins, 172 draws and 206 losses. Home win rate: 38.93%; Draw win rate: 27.79%; Away win rate: 33.28%; Over odds win rate: 45.07%; Draw odds win rate: 6.79%; Under odds win rate: 48.14%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.76-3.50-4.00. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 22 games, the home team got 14 wins, 3 draws and 5 losses. Home win rate: 63.64%; Draw win rate: 13.64%; Away win rate: 22.73%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Hull City(53.1%), Draw(26.7%), Ipswich Town(20.2%)