Jong PSV Eindhoven (Youth) VS Helmond Sport Match Analysis

Posted Tue, 23 Feb 2021 09:12:10 GMT        

Match Time:

Holland Jupiler League -- Jong PSV Eindhoven (Youth) VS Helmond Sport 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 24 rounds, Jong PSV Eindhoven (Youth) got 6 wins, 5 draws, 13 losses and placed the 16 of the Holland Jupiler League. In the last 20 games, Jong PSV Eindhoven (Youth) got 4 wins, 5 draws and 11 losss. The win rate is 20.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 55.0%, the over win rate is 40.0%.

 

2. After 24 rounds, Helmond Sport got 7 wins, 8 draws, 9 losses and placed the 12 of the Holland Jupiler League. In the last 20 games, Helmond Sport got 5 wins, 7 draws and 8 losss. The win rate is 30.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 60.0%, the over win rate is 40.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Jong PSV Eindhoven (Youth) 0.85-0-1.05. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 1108 matches, the home team got 428 wins, 337 draws and 343 losses. Home win rate: 38.63%; Draw win rate: 30.42%; Away win rate: 30.96%; Home odds win rate: 38.63%; Draw odds win rate: 30.42%; Away odds win rate: 30.96%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.83-3-1.05. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 274 matches, the home team got 146 wins, 59 draws and 69 losses. Home win rate: 53.28%; Draw win rate: 21.53%; Away win rate: 25.18%; Over odds win rate: 48.18%; Draw odds win rate: 3.28%; Under odds win rate: 48.54%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.35-3.45-2.61. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 1 games, the home team got 0 wins, 0 draws and 1 losses. Home win rate: 0.00%; Draw win rate: 0.00%; Away win rate: 100.00%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Jong PSV Eindhoven (Youth)(38.7%), Draw(25.1%), Helmond Sport(36.2%)