Atletico Junior Barranquilla VS Millonarios Match Analysis

Posted Tue, 23 Feb 2021 09:12:10 GMT        

Match Time:

Primera Division de Colombiano-Apertura -- Atletico Junior Barranquilla VS Millonarios 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 8 rounds, Atletico Junior Barranquilla got 4 wins, 1 draws, 3 losses and placed the 7 of the Primera Division de Colombiano-Apertura. In the last 20 games, Atletico Junior Barranquilla got 9 wins, 4 draws and 7 losss. The win rate is 45.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 45.0%, the over win rate is 65.0%.

 

2. After 6 rounds, Millonarios got 4 wins, 1 draws, 1 losses and placed the 6 of the Primera Division de Colombiano-Apertura. In the last 20 games, Millonarios got 5 wins, 5 draws and 10 losss. The win rate is 65.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 60.0%, the over win rate is 50.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Atletico Junior Barranquilla 1.04-0/0.5-0.80. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 5094 matches, the home team got 2013 wins, 1447 draws and 1634 losses. Home win rate: 39.52%; Draw win rate: 28.41%; Away win rate: 32.08%; Home odds win rate: 40.36%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 59.64%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.92-2-0.90. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 2714 matches, the home team got 1143 wins, 846 draws and 725 losses. Home win rate: 42.11%; Draw win rate: 31.17%; Away win rate: 26.71%; Over odds win rate: 42.45%; Draw odds win rate: 8.29%; Under odds win rate: 49.26%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.11-3.10-3.10. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 128 games, the home team got 50 wins, 43 draws and 35 losses. Home win rate: 39.06%; Draw win rate: 33.59%; Away win rate: 27.34%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Atletico Junior Barranquilla(43.6%), Draw(30.5%), Millonarios(25.9%)