Melbourne City VS Sydney FC Match Analysis

Posted Tue, 23 Feb 2021 09:12:21 GMT        

Match Time:

Australia A-League -- Melbourne City VS Sydney FC 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 6 rounds, Melbourne City got 2 wins, 0 draws, 4 losses and placed the 10 of the Australia A-League. In the last 20 games, Melbourne City got 9 wins, 4 draws and 7 losss. The win rate is 45.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 45.0%, the over win rate is 45.0%.

 

2. After 6 rounds, Sydney FC got 3 wins, 2 draws, 1 losses and placed the 5 of the Australia A-League. In the last 20 games, Sydney FC got 9 wins, 7 draws and 4 losss. The win rate is 35.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 35.0%, the over win rate is 42.1%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Melbourne City 0.85-0-1.07. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 595 matches, the home team got 226 wins, 185 draws and 184 losses. Home win rate: 37.98%; Draw win rate: 31.09%; Away win rate: 30.92%; Home odds win rate: 37.98%; Draw odds win rate: 31.09%; Away odds win rate: 30.92%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.05-2.5/3-0.85. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 2809 matches, the home team got 1235 wins, 737 draws and 837 losses. Home win rate: 43.97%; Draw win rate: 26.24%; Away win rate: 29.80%; Over odds win rate: 43.40%; Draw odds win rate: 6.37%; Under odds win rate: 50.23%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.44-3.30-2.73. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 12 games, the home team got 5 wins, 5 draws and 2 losses. Home win rate: 41.67%; Draw win rate: 41.67%; Away win rate: 16.67%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Melbourne City(37.3%), Draw(27.0%), Sydney FC(35.6%)