Pardubice VS Synot Slovacko Match Analysis

Posted Fri, 05 Mar 2021 09:18:06 GMT        

Match Time:

Czech Republic Gambrinus Liga -- Pardubice VS Synot Slovacko 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 21 rounds, Pardubice got 9 wins, 4 draws, 8 losses and placed the 7 of the Czech Republic Gambrinus Liga. In the last 20 games, Pardubice got 8 wins, 4 draws and 8 losses. The win rate is 40.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 55.0%, the over win rate is 35.0%.

 

2. After 21 rounds, Synot Slovacko got 12 wins, 4 draws, 5 losses and placed the 3 of the Czech Republic Gambrinus Liga. In the last 20 games, Synot Slovacko got 8 wins, 4 draws and 8 losses. The win rate is 55.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 60.0%, the over win rate is 63.2%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Pardubice 0.90-0/-0.5-1.00. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 2270 matches, the home team got 881 wins, 607 draws and 782 losses. Home win rate: 38.81%; Draw win rate: 26.74%; Away win rate: 34.45%; Home odds win rate: 43.08%; Away odds win rate: 56.92%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.00-2/2.5-0.88. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 893 matches, the home team got 375 wins, 250 draws and 268 losses. Home win rate: 41.99%; Draw win rate: 28.00%; Away win rate: 30.01%; Over odds win rate: 44.46%; Draw odds win rate: 5.71%; Under odds win rate: 49.83%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.88-3.10-2.33. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 10 games, the home team got 2 wins, 4 draws and 4 losses. Home win rate: 20.00%; Draw win rate: 40.00%; Away win rate: 40.00%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Pardubice(33.0%), Draw(31.4%), Synot Slovacko(35.7%)