Melbourne Victory VS Sydney FC Match Analysis

Posted Sun, 04 Apr 2021 08:52:32 GMT        

Match Time:

Australia A-League -- Melbourne Victory VS Sydney FC 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 13 rounds, Melbourne Victory got 2 wins, 2 draws, 9 losses and placed the 12 of the Australia A-League. In the last 20 games, Melbourne Victory got 4 wins, 3 draws and 13 losses. The win rate is 20.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 30.0%, the over win rate is 50.0%.

 

2. After 13 rounds, Sydney FC got 5 wins, 4 draws, 4 losses and placed the 6 of the Australia A-League. In the last 20 games, Sydney FC got 7 wins, 6 draws and 7 losses. The win rate is 40.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 40.0%, the over win rate is 36.8%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Melbourne Victory 1.05--0.5-0.87. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 869 matches, the home team got 319 wins, 222 draws and 328 losses. Home win rate: 36.71%; Draw win rate: 25.55%; Away win rate: 37.74%; Home odds win rate: 47.53%; Away odds win rate: 52.47%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.13-3-0.78. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 304 matches, the home team got 146 wins, 61 draws and 97 losses. Home win rate: 48.03%; Draw win rate: 20.07%; Away win rate: 31.91%; Over odds win rate: 47.04%; Draw odds win rate: 4.93%; Under odds win rate: 48.03%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 3.75-3.65-1.86. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 1 game, the home team got 1 draw. Draw win rate: 100.00%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Melbourne Victory(19.6%), Draw(23.1%), Sydney FC(57.3%)