St. Pauli VS Eintracht Braunschweig Match Analysis

Posted Mon, 05 Apr 2021 08:36:05 GMT        

Match Time:

German Bundesliga 2 -- St. Pauli VS Eintracht Braunschweig 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 26 rounds, St. Pauli got 9 wins, 8 draws, 9 losses and placed the 11 of the German Bundesliga 2. In the last 20 games, St. Pauli got 9 wins, 4 draws and 7 losss. The win rate is 45.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 55.0%, the over win rate is 57.9%.

 

2. After 26 rounds, Eintracht Braunschweig got 6 wins, 8 draws, 12 losses and placed the 16 of the German Bundesliga 2. In the last 20 games, Eintracht Braunschweig got 6 wins, 6 draws and 8 losss. The win rate is 25.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 55.0%, the over win rate is 42.1%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is St. Pauli 0.87-0/0.5-1.03. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 462 matches, the home team got 194 wins, 127 draws and 141 losses. Home win rate: 41.99%; Draw win rate: 27.49%; Away win rate: 30.52%; Home odds win rate: 44.37%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 55.63%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.94-2.5-0.96. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 1499 matches, the home team got 661 wins, 356 draws and 482 losses. Home win rate: 44.10%; Draw win rate: 23.75%; Away win rate: 32.15%; Over odds win rate: 46.50%; Draw odds win rate: 5.60%; Under odds win rate: 47.90%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.15-3.25-3.10. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 16 games, the home team got 6 wins, 8 draws and 2 losses. Home win rate: 37.50%; Draw win rate: 50.00%; Away win rate: 12.50%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: St. Pauli(52.2%), Draw(26.1%), Eintracht Braunschweig(21.7%)