Fuenlabrada VS Real Zaragoza Match Analysis

Posted Mon, 05 Apr 2021 08:36:05 GMT        

Match Time:

Spanish Segunda Division -- Fuenlabrada VS Real Zaragoza 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 32 rounds, Fuenlabrada got 9 wins, 15 draws, 8 losses and placed the 12 of the Spanish Segunda Division. In the last 20 games, Fuenlabrada got 5 wins, 9 draws and 6 losses. The win rate is 25.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 45.0%, the over win rate is 40.0%.

 

2. After 32 rounds, Real Zaragoza got 8 wins, 9 draws, 15 losses and placed the 18 of the Spanish Segunda Division. In the last 20 games, Real Zaragoza got 2 wins, 5 draws and 13 losses. The win rate is 35.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 35.0%, the over win rate is 15.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Fuenlabrada 1.02-0/0.5-0.88. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 1005 matches, the home team got 403 wins, 259 draws and 343 losses. Home win rate: 40.10%; Draw win rate: 25.77%; Away win rate: 34.13%; Home odds win rate: 45.97%; Away odds win rate: 54.03%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.17-2-0.75. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 147 matches, the home team got 44 wins, 50 draws and 53 losses. Home win rate: 29.93%; Draw win rate: 34.01%; Away win rate: 36.05%; Over odds win rate: 34.69%; Draw odds win rate: 9.52%; Under odds win rate: 55.78%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.37-2.89-3.20. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 2 games, the home team got 1 win, 1 draw. Home win rate: 50.00%; Draw win rate: 50.00%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Fuenlabrada(38.9%), Draw(32.8%), Real Zaragoza(28.3%)