Oud Heverlee VS Racing Genk Match Analysis

Posted Mon, 05 Apr 2021 08:36:05 GMT        

Match Time:

Belgian Pro League -- Oud Heverlee VS Racing Genk 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 31 rounds, Oud Heverlee got 12 wins, 9 draws, 10 losses and placed the 6 of the Belgian Pro League. In the last 20 games, Oud Heverlee got 7 wins, 5 draws and 8 losses. The win rate is 35.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 55.0%, the over win rate is 45.0%.

 

2. After 31 rounds, Racing Genk got 14 wins, 8 draws, 9 losses and placed the 3 of the Belgian Pro League. In the last 20 games, Racing Genk got 6 wins, 5 draws and 9 losses. The win rate is 45.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 30.0%, the over win rate is 55.6%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Oud Heverlee 0.95-0/-0.5-0.97. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 1049 matches, the home team got 338 wins, 292 draws and 419 losses. Home win rate: 32.22%; Draw win rate: 27.84%; Away win rate: 39.94%; Home odds win rate: 43.95%; Away odds win rate: 56.05%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.95-2.5/3-0.95. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 2183 matches, the home team got 1041 wins, 507 draws and 635 losses. Home win rate: 47.69%; Draw win rate: 23.22%; Away win rate: 29.09%; Over odds win rate: 45.95%; Draw odds win rate: 5.77%; Under odds win rate: 48.28%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.91-3.40-2.26. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 2 games, the home team got 2 losses. Away win rate: 100.00%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Oud Heverlee(27.0%), Draw(25.1%), Racing Genk(48.0%)