Royal Antwerp VS Anderlecht Match Analysis

Posted Mon, 05 Apr 2021 08:36:05 GMT        

Match Time:

Belgian Pro League -- Royal Antwerp VS Anderlecht 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 31 rounds, Royal Antwerp got 16 wins, 6 draws, 9 losses and placed the 2 of the Belgian Pro League. In the last 20 games, Royal Antwerp got 10 wins, 2 draws and 8 losses. The win rate is 50.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 40.0%, the over win rate is 52.6%.

 

2. After 31 rounds, Anderlecht got 12 wins, 13 draws, 6 losses and placed the 4 of the Belgian Pro League. In the last 20 games, Anderlecht got 7 wins, 6 draws and 7 losses. The win rate is 40.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 30.0%, the over win rate is 33.3%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Royal Antwerp 0.80-0/-0.5-1.13. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 1608 matches, the home team got 568 wins, 446 draws and 594 losses. Home win rate: 35.32%; Draw win rate: 27.74%; Away win rate: 36.94%; Home odds win rate: 41.85%; Away odds win rate: 58.15%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.05-2.5-0.85. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 5481 matches, the home team got 2321 wins, 1494 draws and 1666 losses. Home win rate: 42.35%; Draw win rate: 27.26%; Away win rate: 30.40%; Over odds win rate: 44.15%; Draw odds win rate: 6.64%; Under odds win rate: 49.21%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.78-3.15-2.48. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 37 games, the home team got 14 wins, 10 draws and 13 losses. Home win rate: 37.84%; Draw win rate: 27.03%; Away win rate: 35.14%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Royal Antwerp(33.0%), Draw(27.8%), Anderlecht(39.2%)