Banfield VS Estudiantes La Plata Match Analysis

Posted Mon, 05 Apr 2021 08:36:05 GMT        

Match Time:

Argentine Division 1 -- Banfield VS Estudiantes La Plata 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 5 rounds, Banfield got 4 wins, 1 loss and placed the 1 of the Argentine Division 1. In the last 20 games, Banfield got 11 wins, 6 draws and 3 losses. The win rate is 55.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 60.0%, the over win rate is 35.0%.

 

2. After 5 rounds, Estudiantes La Plata got 1 win, 1 draw, 3 losses and placed the 5 of the Argentine Division 1. In the last 20 games, Estudiantes La Plata got 8 wins, 5 draws and 7 losses. The win rate is 25.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 25.0%, the over win rate is 26.3%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Banfield 0.98-0/0.5-0.92. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 818 matches, the home team got 282 wins, 236 draws and 300 losses. Home win rate: 34.47%; Draw win rate: 28.85%; Away win rate: 36.67%; Home odds win rate: 41.44%; Away odds win rate: 58.56%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.06-2/2.5-0.82. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 737 matches, the home team got 297 wins, 223 draws and 217 losses. Home win rate: 40.30%; Draw win rate: 30.26%; Away win rate: 29.44%; Over odds win rate: 42.06%; Draw odds win rate: 5.56%; Under odds win rate: 52.37%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.28-3.05-2.98. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 7 games, the home team got 2 wins, 2 draws and 3 losses. Home win rate: 28.57%; Draw win rate: 28.57%; Away win rate: 42.86%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Banfield(40.7%), Draw(30.1%), Estudiantes La Plata(29.2%)