Hull City VS Northampton Town Match Analysis

Posted Mon, 05 Apr 2021 08:36:05 GMT        

Match Time:

England League 1 -- Hull City VS Northampton Town 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 39 rounds, Hull City got 22 wins, 7 draws, 10 losses and placed the 1 of the England League 1. In the last 20 games, Hull City got 10 wins, 6 draws and 4 losses. The win rate is 50.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 45.0%, the over win rate is 35.0%.

 

2. After 39 rounds, Northampton Town got 10 wins, 9 draws, 20 losses and placed the 19 of the England League 1. In the last 20 games, Northampton Town got 4 wins, 6 draws and 10 losses. The win rate is 20.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 45.0%, the over win rate is 25.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Hull City 0.96-1-0.94. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 134 matches, the home team got 71 wins, 25 draws and 38 losses. Home win rate: 52.99%; Draw win rate: 18.66%; Away win rate: 28.36%; Home odds win rate: 45.52%; Draw odds win rate: 26.87%; Away odds win rate: 27.61%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.09-2.5-0.79. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 61 matches, the home team got 23 wins, 15 draws and 23 losses. Home win rate: 37.70%; Draw win rate: 24.59%; Away win rate: 37.70%; Over odds win rate: 47.54%; Draw odds win rate: 6.56%; Under odds win rate: 45.90%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.52-3.70-5.80. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 33 games, the home team got 22 wins, 7 draws and 4 losses. Home win rate: 66.67%; Draw win rate: 21.21%; Away win rate: 12.12%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Hull City(60.2%), Draw(24.7%), Northampton Town(15.1%)