Peterborough United VS Sunderland A.F.C Match Analysis

Posted Mon, 05 Apr 2021 08:36:05 GMT        

Match Time:

England League 1 -- Peterborough United VS Sunderland A.F.C 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 38 rounds, Peterborough United got 22 wins, 6 draws, 10 losses and placed the 2 of the England League 1. In the last 20 games, Peterborough United got 12 wins, 3 draws and 5 losses. The win rate is 60.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 55.0%, the over win rate is 65.0%.

 

2. After 37 rounds, Sunderland A.F.C got 19 wins, 13 draws, 5 losses and placed the 3 of the England League 1. In the last 20 games, Sunderland A.F.C got 7 wins, 5 draws and 8 losses. The win rate is 65.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 60.0%, the over win rate is 45.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Peterborough United 0.99-0-0.91. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 111 matches, the home team got 40 wins, 34 draws and 37 losses. Home win rate: 36.04%; Draw win rate: 30.63%; Away win rate: 33.33%; Home odds win rate: 36.04%; Draw odds win rate: 30.63%; Away odds win rate: 33.33%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.04-2/2.5-0.84. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 361 matches, the home team got 161 wins, 102 draws and 98 losses. Home win rate: 44.60%; Draw win rate: 28.25%; Away win rate: 27.15%; Over odds win rate: 47.37%; Draw odds win rate: 6.65%; Under odds win rate: 45.98%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.64-3.05-2.53. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 12 games, the home team got 6 wins, 4 draws and 2 losses. Home win rate: 50.00%; Draw win rate: 33.33%; Away win rate: 16.67%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Peterborough United(34.7%), Draw(29.4%), Sunderland A.F.C(35.9%)