Blackpool VS Gillingham Match Analysis

Posted Mon, 05 Apr 2021 08:36:05 GMT        

Match Time:

England League 1 -- Blackpool VS Gillingham 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 36 rounds, Blackpool got 17 wins, 9 draws, 10 losses and placed the 6 of the England League 1. In the last 20 games, Blackpool got 9 wins, 7 draws and 4 losses. The win rate is 45.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 55.0%, the over win rate is 35.0%.

 

2. After 39 rounds, Gillingham got 17 wins, 7 draws, 15 losses and placed the 8 of the England League 1. In the last 20 games, Gillingham got 7 wins, 5 draws and 8 losses. The win rate is 45.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 60.0%, the over win rate is 55.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Blackpool 0.85-0/0.5-1.05. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 2078 matches, the home team got 801 wins, 603 draws and 674 losses. Home win rate: 38.55%; Draw win rate: 29.02%; Away win rate: 32.44%; Home odds win rate: 44.23%; Away odds win rate: 55.77%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.88-2/2.5-1.00. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 653 matches, the home team got 252 wins, 181 draws and 220 losses. Home win rate: 38.59%; Draw win rate: 27.72%; Away win rate: 33.69%; Over odds win rate: 45.33%; Draw odds win rate: 6.74%; Under odds win rate: 47.93%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.14-3.20-3.10. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 53 games, the home team got 29 wins, 14 draws and 10 losses. Home win rate: 54.72%; Draw win rate: 26.42%; Away win rate: 18.87%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Blackpool(46.0%), Draw(27.9%), Gillingham(26.1%)