Wigan Athletic VS Portsmouth Match Analysis

Posted Mon, 05 Apr 2021 08:36:05 GMT        

Match Time:

England League 1 -- Wigan Athletic VS Portsmouth 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 38 rounds, Wigan Athletic got 9 wins, 8 draws, 21 losses and placed the 22 of the England League 1. In the last 20 games, Wigan Athletic got 5 wins, 5 draws and 10 losses. The win rate is 25.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 55.0%, the over win rate is 55.0%.

 

2. After 37 rounds, Portsmouth got 18 wins, 7 draws, 12 losses and placed the 5 of the England League 1. In the last 20 games, Portsmouth got 8 wins, 3 draws and 9 losses. The win rate is 40.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 35.0%, the over win rate is 55.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Wigan Athletic 1.00--0.5-0.90. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 1851 matches, the home team got 799 wins, 457 draws and 595 losses. Home win rate: 43.17%; Draw win rate: 24.69%; Away win rate: 32.14%; Home odds win rate: 51.27%; Away odds win rate: 48.73%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.98-2.5-0.90. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 2489 matches, the home team got 1023 wins, 658 draws and 808 losses. Home win rate: 41.10%; Draw win rate: 26.44%; Away win rate: 32.46%; Over odds win rate: 44.56%; Draw odds win rate: 5.18%; Under odds win rate: 50.26%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 3.70-3.30-1.89. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 32 games, the home team got 6 wins, 9 draws and 17 losses. Home win rate: 18.75%; Draw win rate: 28.13%; Away win rate: 53.13%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Wigan Athletic(21.9%), Draw(26.3%), Portsmouth(51.7%)