Blackburn Rovers VS Bournemouth AFC Match Analysis

Posted Mon, 05 Apr 2021 08:36:59 GMT        

Match Time:

England Championship -- Blackburn Rovers VS Bournemouth AFC 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 39 rounds, Blackburn Rovers got 12 wins, 10 draws, 17 losses and placed the 15 of the England Championship. In the last 20 games, Blackburn Rovers got 4 wins, 6 draws and 10 losses. The win rate is 20.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 25.0%, the over win rate is 20.0%.

 

2. After 38 rounds, Bournemouth AFC got 17 wins, 11 draws, 10 losses and placed the 7 of the England Championship. In the last 20 games, Bournemouth AFC got 8 wins, 3 draws and 9 losses. The win rate is 45.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 40.0%, the over win rate is 60.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Blackburn Rovers 0.98-0/-0.5-0.94. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 879 matches, the home team got 323 wins, 262 draws and 294 losses. Home win rate: 36.75%; Draw win rate: 29.81%; Away win rate: 33.45%; Home odds win rate: 43.91%; Away odds win rate: 56.09%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.90-2.5-1.00. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 4770 matches, the home team got 2165 wins, 1167 draws and 1438 losses. Home win rate: 45.39%; Draw win rate: 24.47%; Away win rate: 30.15%; Over odds win rate: 46.08%; Draw odds win rate: 5.83%; Under odds win rate: 48.09%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 3.25-3.15-2.20. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 58 games, the home team got 16 wins, 12 draws and 30 losses. Home win rate: 27.59%; Draw win rate: 20.69%; Away win rate: 51.72%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Blackburn Rovers(29.2%), Draw(27.4%), Bournemouth AFC(43.4%)