Coventry City VS Bristol City Match Analysis

Posted Mon, 05 Apr 2021 08:36:59 GMT        

Match Time:

England Championship -- Coventry City VS Bristol City 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 38 rounds, Coventry City got 9 wins, 12 draws, 17 losses and placed the 21 of the England Championship. In the last 20 games, Coventry City got 4 wins, 5 draws and 11 losses. The win rate is 20.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 30.0%, the over win rate is 30.0%.

 

2. After 39 rounds, Bristol City got 15 wins, 4 draws, 20 losses and placed the 14 of the England Championship. In the last 20 games, Bristol City got 11 wins, 1 draw and 8 losses. The win rate is 35.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 40.0%, the over win rate is 45.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Coventry City 1.00-0.5-0.92. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 1576 matches, the home team got 671 wins, 439 draws and 466 losses. Home win rate: 42.58%; Draw win rate: 27.86%; Away win rate: 29.57%; Home odds win rate: 50.57%; Away odds win rate: 49.43%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.95-2/2.5-0.95. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 3127 matches, the home team got 1312 wins, 927 draws and 888 losses. Home win rate: 41.96%; Draw win rate: 29.65%; Away win rate: 28.40%; Over odds win rate: 44.96%; Draw odds win rate: 7.32%; Under odds win rate: 47.71%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.99-3.25-3.70. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 152 games, the home team got 88 wins, 37 draws and 27 losses. Home win rate: 57.89%; Draw win rate: 24.34%; Away win rate: 17.76%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Coventry City(46.6%), Draw(28.4%), Bristol City(25.0%)